Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturday Afternoon

I just added video highlights from this morning's Sandburg vs Loyola game. Sandburg won it 9-8, as Sam Cody scored three straight goals in the fourth quarter to put the Eagles ahead for good. Colleen Shaw got the Ramblers to within one goal with two straight goals, one after drawing a four-meter and the other a rebound goal off her own breakaway miss, but Loyola could not get a shot off in the final seconds with a chance to tie the game.

I'm now headed to Lincoln-Way East for their tournament this afternoon. Wait...Schaumburg to Wilmette to Schaumburg to Frankfort (Lincoln-Way) to Schaumburg. Grr. I hate gas prices too. The only trip that could be further is if I went to Lake Forest or maybe McHenry first. I'm not talking myself out of this. Later.