Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Spring Break Tuesday

While everyone is enjoying their nice, relaxing Spring Break week, I'm stuck at school since we don't take the week off until mid-April. I am very jealous. Anyways, not much polo tonight, but I do know that Evanston defeated Oak Park 15-8 behind 5 goals from Tommy Doyle and 4 tallies by Tim Silkaitis. I also know that Neuqua Valley (girls) held off Sandburg at home in a game that come down to the final minute. Sam Cody scored two late goals for the Eagles to get them within one, but Wildcats goalie Kayley Provow made a powerplay save to preserve a one goal lead with 1:32 remaining and Lauren Quebbeman slammed the door shut with a goal in the final minute to seal the victory.

Fenwick (girls) video coming in probably 20 minutes. Maybe another one later. Depends how much I can do in two hours.