Friday, March 24, 2006

HELP

On my way out of work today, I was blindsided by someone running through a red light and I couldn't make the Fenwick Tournament tonight. So if anyone attending can send scores and updates, please let me know. I don't know what it says that I was probably worried more about not getting to see the games and get some good footage and info instead of the fact that my car was damaged and I was standing out in the snow and thankful I only had somewhat minor injuries to deal with. And now, as long as I can find a ride, I can make the games tomorrow, but if anyone happens to have an extra car or helicopter I could use that would be great. Or just a ride there. I guess I could bike there and use it as Ironman training, but I'd have to leave at 4am and take a lot of side roads and get there to watch games from 7am to 11pm, which is crazy in itself. So uhh, see ya there tomorrow...maybe.