Saturday, March 25, 2006

Video Footage

I am working on getting some videos on the site by early morning...maybe even when everyone either gets back from going out or from waking up after a long Saturday, but, it is tough to put this much footage online, not to mention how long it takes to edit this stuff. I honestly say this not for sympathy but because to record 374 minutes of water polo and then find the best clips and then add credits and music and then render them as videos and then upload them and then make a page for each video and then a link for each video and then watch them all again just to make sure I didn't screw up too much...okay, I'm asking for sympathy because it's almost midnight and I'm editing water polo videos and I also left the house at 6:30am to do this so I am willing to bet $210,000 that I spend 24 hours on water polo...I need to get a date or something.

And for the record, I am listening to the song "Lonely Day" by System of a Down as I write this. Just thought I would mention this, for what reason I have no clue.

Go UCONN and NOVA!