Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday's Late Update

I would have updated earlier, but I pretty much fell asleep driving from Bolingbrook to Oak Park to Schaumburg to see Fenwick vs Ignatius. More the first drive from work to the game after stopping at Portillos...the food coma set in and I don't even remember going from Lagrange to Oak Park but I made it that's all that matters.

New video will be up in moments for the boys game...Fenwick dominated from the third minute of the 1st quarter until the end - Ignatius scored the first goal and from there the Baldwin/Barrett/Parolin trio took over.

Girls video will be ready at some point tomorrow...a lot of footage there for the defending champs finally (since I accidentally deleted the only game they played on Saturday as I wanted to hook them up with some video highlights but failed...). It was uhh...a long 15-hour event on Saturday.

Well, I could keep talking but, I have a school district video, Fenwick video, and three other movies to edit so if you need info or have a comment please send to illpolo@yahoo.com - or you could just be like HEY GREAT JOB, YOU ROCK DUDE or something like that if it doesn't take too much time. Actually, the first person who emails
HEY GREAT JOB, YOU ROCK DUDE will get a free...I dunno; you get a free prize, it'll be something cool. I'll go refresh my email for like 20 minutes waiting too...