Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wedz

Seriously, when I am on Spring Break in a few weeks and everyone else is at school, I am definitely gonna let you know about how I woke up at 2pm and did nothing all day. I know we just passed Wednesday but I get asked to do all kinds of work in addition to teaching with this video stuff and yet I see teams are scheduled to play games at 10am which means there is polo going on and I can't go because of work. I honestly had to film an 18-minute video of some teacher doing math problems on an overhead to show in 8 classes and have to edit it and make a DVD out of it and to be honest and sorry math teachers and all but BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRINGGGGG. I am mad about this. I'm moving on. Wait not yet, at least the weather has been crappy. Yeah.

As for polo, McAuley beat Ignatius 8-6 at home, the second straight win over the Wolfpack in five days. Close game though, once again.

Meanwhile, Lincoln-Way East had Lincoln-Way Central on the ropes in the third quarter with a 7-1 lead, as they scored 4 straight to start the second half after holding a 3-1 advantage at the break. The game looked all but over, but LWC outscored LWE 5-1 over the next three minutes to get to within two goals of the Griffins with seven minutes left to play. Then, in the fourth quarter, Emily Watson scored with :24 seconds left to cut the lead to one, but Central came up short (8-7) against their crosstown rival.

Woah, I just realized I might have missed Shamrock shakes at McDonalds this year. If anyone knows of a McD's that still has them let me know, considering I drive everywhere anyways. I totally forgot about that. I think I'll uhh...write more later.