Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday Night Live!

I love a good, live blog report as much as anyone, but I didn't expect it to be waiting at a McDonald's next to the National Tire and Battery as I wait for them to replace the flat tire that I got on my way home this evening. Regardless, I did find out that they still have shamrock shakes so umm, I made them SuperSize one for me and I don't even think they do that for pop anymore....

I did see two good games though, Prospect/Wheeling, led by Patti Blatter, beat Rolling Meadows...after a slow start, the Wild Knights built a 5-2 lead at halftime en route to the win. Then, Loyola beat Brother Rice for the second time in three days by a score of 10-7, as the Ramblers got a balanced attack from Ryan Egan, Matt Stonequist, Nathan LeRoy, etc. and Adam Weissart was sharp in goal.

Other than that, send me some scores and I will post them LIVE! from the McDonald's booth I am sitting in.