Saturday, May 06, 2006

Saturday Live Updates

Yes it is 3:00am and yes I am still doing work on the site. I don't even think the Red Bull works anymore so who knows what I am going to do tomorrow...anyways, I will be updating the scores on the main page right in the middle, just scroll down a little bit to see them. I'll also be posting live updates on the blog while attending two of the sectional final games myself. I am trying to get as many contacts as possible at as many sites that I can to keep me (aka you) updated frequently, but if you are attending a game and want to help out with text messages or even phone messages, please do so...

Send text or voicemail to (847) 331-6520. You won't have to talk to anyone if you call, you can just leave a quick message.

Anyways, I'd say I was tailgating but I don't think the Taco Bell drive thru at 3:00am counts the same as grilling burgers or ribs out in front of a football field or something. I actually don't even know what I'm talking about at this point so I'm just gonna shut up and wait for 16 water polo games between 12:00pm and 3:00pm.

Send updates if you got em!!!