Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday night

I finally have the scores updated for this evening that have reported thus far. Long story on the delay; first the Sprint wireless connection wasn't working for most of the night, then I wasn't paying attention and completely missed the exit to get off 290 at Thorndale and ended up going all the way to 59 (and I live in Schaumburg...oops). Then in the rush to get home and update everything I saw the cop car pull out behind me, slowed, waited for it, waited, waited...then BOOM the berries flashed and I got a ticket and lost my license. So I SPED home after that anyways and got home to update and so...

Evanston won the last game at the Fenwick Tourney over Oak Park 6-5 as Tommy Grossinger scored with 0:14 remaining. Winter Park (FL) is GOOD and beat both Brother Rice and St Pats in somewhat convincing fashion. Fenwick had wins over Oak Park and Lincoln-Way East and Naperville Central beat Homewood-Flossmoor for the second time this week.

Elsewhere...well, I don't really know yet, but I should have more updates and some VIDEO footage soon.