Monday, March 06, 2006

SCHEDULES

As of around 4:00am this morning, 98.2% of the schedules for the 2006 season have been added to the site. Started at at 2:00pm on Sunday afternoon and took a dinner break but otherwise worked straight through until early Monday morning. I'm very thankful for having a day off from work today!

Anyways, I am missing a few games from a handful of teams. Actually, I am missing one boys game and one girls game that I know of...Neuqua Valley vs St Charles North...so if anyone knows if/when/where those games are being played, please email.

I also need the rest of the schedules for the following teams: Morgan Park, Mather, Roosevelt, Kenwood, Foreman, Curie, Lincoln Park, Von Steuben.

The only other missing elements are teams entered in tournaments and those schedules. If you have a tournament schedule and/or list of teams entered for later in the year, please email.

If anything is incorrect (I get almost all of the schedules by searching for them online), please email.

And finally, if you want to take over responsibility for doing the schedules for next year, PLEASE EMAIL :)